Terms and Conditions
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of www.abbeywalks.co.uk.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Information on this website is provided by Abbey Walks and whilst we make every effort to keep details up-to-date and correct, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, performance or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics that are contained on the website for any purpose. You agree that any reliance that you place on such information is at your own risk.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The publication of a walking route on our website Abbey Walks in no way indicates its quality in terms of scenery, usability, attractivity or safety. Although we have tried our utmost to ensure that routes are on Rights of Way, or on paths or access areas where permission exists, this is no guarantee that a current right of way or permissive path exists.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.